Requesting SSD Research Funds

The process to request the renewal of current research allowance and/or new divisional research funds is executed in March-April every year. The Social Sciences Division’s (SSD) Local Business Center (LBC) will send out an email to faculty on when and how to request research funds.

To learn more about how to request research funds for the current or future academic years, please contact your assigned Business Manager or the SSD LBC at and the Business Manager assigned to your accounts will get in touch with you within two business days.  The Business Manager will assist with the request process and ensure it gets submitted to the Division for review and assessment.