Travel Advances

A non-salary cash advance should be used in limited circumstances to advance funds for University related business. Whenever possible an employee should use their GEMS card to pay for all University business related expenditures; an advance should only be used when the use of the GEMS card is not feasible. All travel related advances should submitted via an ePayment request.

To learn more about how to request a Travel Advance, please contact SSD Local Business Center at and the LBC Grant Specialist assigned to your accounts will get in touch with you within two business days.