Payment Stop or Re-issue

The Shared Services Office is responsible for the replacement of lost, misplaced, or destroyed University checks that are less than one year old. Stop payments, check cancellations, and reissuances may be requested by completing a Departmental Check Cancellation Form. For more information, please refer to the Instructions for Completing Check Cancellation Request Form.

Please contact Shared Services to begin the process of requesting a stop payment.

To request for the status of a payment, complete the Ask a Purchasing/Payment Question form.

To learn more, please contact SSD Local Business Center at The LBC Business Manager or Grant Specialist assigned to your accounts will get in touch with you within two business days.